end of the world ?
Dale
2023-01-19 17:46:17 UTC
the end of the world?

something like a supernova will happen to the sun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova

the environment will probably degrade before then

at some point whoever is here will have to prepare to leave

another solar system is 5 light-years away

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light-year

we don't know where a habitable planet is though

living on a space ship like the Death-Star on Star Wars might be a solution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Star

it would have to be big to handle Earth's population as is

terraforming a planet might resolve living on a spaceship forever

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terraforming

"Terraforming or terraformation (literally, "Earth-shaping") is the
hypothetical process of deliberately modifying the atmosphere,
temperature, surface topography or ecology of a planet, moon, or other
body to be similar to the environment of Earth to make it habitable by
Earth-like life."

Terraforming was on the Star Trek II movie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek_II:_The_Wrath_of_Khan
--
Mystery? -> https://www.dalekelly.org/

Facebook-> https://www.facebook.com/dalekellytoo/
Instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/dalekellytoo/
Twitter -> https://twitter.com/dalekellytoo/
YouTube-> https://www.youtube.com/@dalekellytoo
GitHub -> https://github.com/dalekellytoo
LinkedIn -> https://www.linkedin.com/in/dalekellytoo/
Pinterest -> https://www.pinterest.com/dalekellytoo/
Ted
2023-01-22 17:14:57 UTC
Post by Dale
the end of the world?
Whatever. I don't give a shit cuz I ain't gonna be here.
%
2023-01-22 17:53:10 UTC
you wont be here in 10 minutes
Ted
2023-01-22 19:02:42 UTC
Uh oh.
Dale
2023-01-22 19:27:07 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by Dale
the end of the world?
Whatever. I don't give a shit cuz I ain't gonna be here.
just not the conscious part of your body?

where would that be?
Mystery? -> https://www.dalekelly.org/
Ted
Same place it went to while my surgeries were being performed.
%
2023-01-22 20:43:33 UTC
Post by Dale
Post by Ted
Post by Dale
the end of the world?
Whatever. I don't give a shit cuz I ain't gonna be here.
just not the conscious part of your body?
where would that be?
not the part you're using now